Voluntary, Not for Profit and Charity Sector
We conducted a major review of a major UK charity’s organisation structure and based on the operational “challenges” identified our recommendations, summarised below, were accepted and implemented:-
- Major changes to the senior management organisation structure and reporting lines
- The development and implementation of Job Descriptions for all key posts, particularly at senior level
- Detailed review of senior management posts (direct reports to CEO) conducted and proposed changes to main duties and responsibilities accepted and implemented
- Creation of a new senior management post and support on subsequent external recruitment processes
- Revised organisation now operating more effectively and efficiently.