Mergers, Acquisition, Divestments and Closures – Retailing, Facilities Management, Electronics, Telecommunications, Office Services, Transport and Waste Management Sectors
We have significant experience of planning and implementing, both leading and supporting, a number of diverse Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestments and Closures including:-
- Conducting/assisting in relevant due diligence processes and risk assessments in relation to Mergers and Acquisitions
- Produced cost modelling in relation to potential Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestments and Closures
- Conducting/assisting in relevant pre TUPE consultation – planning and implementation
- Develop or assist in development and implementation of relevant “Employee Communications” in addition to “Consultation” obligations
- Implement or assist in implementation of post TUPE actions activities to ensure effective and efficient transfer of employees with minimal risk to businesses involved and their customers
- Taking a lead role in the planning and successful implementation of a site closure (60 Employees) including both the Collective and Individual Redundancy Consultation Processes and subsequent implementation.