Appointment Letters, Contracts of Employment, Policies and Procedures and Employee Handbook – Retail, Construction, Professional Bodies, Facilities Management, Professional Services and Transport Sectors
We have extensive experience of working with clients to develop standard documents/templates in line with current employment legislation and that meet their own cultural/look and feel requirements.
In addition, whilst assisting them improve their business processes in relation to “employment” this approach also helps reduce their risk of non-legal compliance claims in these areas.
Examples of the standard templates/documents we have produced are as follows:-
- Job Description templates
- Appointment letter templates – permanent, temporary and fixed-term employees
- Statement of Particulars (Contract of Employment) templates – normally two or three versions to reflect the level of “post” within the organisation
- Where requested, we can produce actual appointment letters and/or statements of particulars rather than simply supplying document templates
- Employment Policies and Procedures
- Employee Handbooks